My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Re: Email address not recognized as belonging to our agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 11
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
this did not work. I tried in internet explorer. I signed into google with
the agims domain email and it diverts back to the gmail address.

manager@agims.com

the gmail is actually manageragims@gmail.com

Also, there is no logo on the top like other pages

Email address not recognized as belonging to our agency's domain [Agency Dashboard]

Rising Star
# 12
Rising Star

Hi @Jennifer G,

Just to confirm, did you begin on this page already logged into your account? https://business.google.com/agencysignup

And which step of the process are you? Have you already registered your site and are at the step where you add your domain email? The next step is to 'create new account'.

Let me know if this is where you're stuck or if there's another step i'm missing.

Thanks!

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.
Highlighted

Email address not recognized as belonging to our agency's domain [Agency Dashboard]

Top Contributor
# 13
Top Contributor

Sinceit is late in my country and since I might  too much  bother you with  useless  argumentation  I  will  provide below my own experiences while first time having setup this new typ  of  an "agency dashboard:

Here is a  link:'

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aw14S7bGEscte7CsLACXp79TMx6E0R5L0VJuYCqhLvI/edit?usp=sharing

Hope it helps you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 14
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
unfortunately this did not work. I am still encountering the same problem.
I log into google with manager@agims.com but the dashboard only recognizes
it as manageragims@gmail.com

Any other ideas? is there something in my gmail settings I can do?
manager@agims.com is the default email

Top Contributor
# 15
Top Contributor

Is your last post  here addresses/responding onth advice of @KrystalT or my own?

If it  is  a response on my provided doc "basic stepes  to  create a  new  Agency  dashbord" : 

Can  you then please provide a  screen grab for any  steps as described in "basic stepes  to  create a  new  Agency  dashbord" ?

Thank you.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 16
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I am still encountering the same issue. any more tips? or do you know
what the issue is. please help

Rising Star
# 17
Rising Star

Hi @Jennifer G,

In order for @Helmut Geissler or I to assist further, we do need to understand what step of the agency dashboard setup you are at. Please detail or screenshot where you are stuck and exactly how Google is defaulting to a different email address.

If you can detail what steps you've taken to get to this part that will also be helpful so we can expedite this for you.

Thanks!

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.