My Business
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Email address not recognized as belonging to our agency's domain [Agency Dashboard]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
 AGI Marketing
1370 Pullman Dr El Paso, TX 79936
915-590-7420

I am having the  issue with GMB Agency Dashboard- the web address being https://www.agims.com/ and the email address is manager@agims.com . It is only picking it up as the gmail address manageragims@gmail.com

what am I doing wrong? please help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Email address not recognized as belonging to our agency's domain [Agency Dashboard]

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @Jennifer G,

Can you please let me know the error you are receiving from Google when trying to register as: manager@AGIMS.com?

Thank you!

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Re: Email address not recognized as belonging to our agency

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, thank you for responding to me.

It is only picking it up as the gmail address manageragims@gmail.com when I
tried to register

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@Jennifer G,

When you say 'picking up', can you tell me exactly what the response is when you try adding: manager@AGIMS.com ?

Thanks!

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i sign in with manager@agims.com but it always defaults to the gmail

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

sorry  for chiming in (@Jennifer G &  @KrystalT  )

But the listing in question 

(https://www.google.com/maps?cid=620609416989821493)

is already verified and it is obviously verified by  this   goolge account:  ag....@gmail.com

I would really like to know what  @Jennifer G is trying to do  with this verified listing - what is your goal Jennifer?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am trying to set up the GMB Agency Dashboard

Rising Star
# 8
Rising Star

Thanks @Helmut Geissler!

@Jennifer G,

Thanks for clarifying! In the top right corner of the screen where it shows your user logo, can you click on that, click the drop down where you should see both accounts, and click log out to ensure you are completely logged out of your other account.

The other option would be using a different browser that you've never logged into GMB with and beginning your application process.

Let me know if this helps!

Krystal Taing
Highlighted

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Soory  for my stupid  questin -I  oversaw  oyur  first  post here.

Haveyou already  created th agency dashbard?

I mean:

can  you access  it via  http://business.google.com/agencysignup?w=AGIMS.COM while signed in with the same Google account based on AGIMS.COM as theone while creating the  Agency dashbaord  (probably sigend  in  as manage@agims.com)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
No, it does not let me. it keeps showing the @gmail only