6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Download Not Enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business Name: MedPB, LLC 

Phone: 6034552846

Hello, 

We manage multiple Local Business listings via our GMB Dash. We take great care in making sure listings are up to date with all amenities enabled and info updated. 

My question is, no matter how many times I accept updates and enable download on these listings, within an hour they are all changed back to download not enabled.

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 10.58.44 AM.png

I read a recent article by Joy and wondered if our competitors are somehow hitting these listings causing this to happen? Or, is there a compliance issue that I'm missing here. Any help would be most appreciated.

Thank You, 

Kim

MedPB, LLC

1 Expert replyverified_user

Download Not Enabled

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It's happening to almost all of my clients, too. And we have 400+ locations total. I'm not sure why either! 

Download Not Enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Happening to us too.

Download Not Enabled

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've been frustrated by this for two weeks now, Re-Submit needed every 36 hours, with no information changes.

GMB support has been absolutely useless in properly supporting this issue.

Now they just ignore the email updates they've asked us to send them on an open case regarding this.

Download Not Enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been experiencing this as well for my locations. I hope they resolve it soon

Download Not Enabled

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @EPWebVideos,

This does seem to be a new bug. From what i've seen, these are being triggered by Google updates. In order to resolve these, you need to click onto each location to review and then accept or deny the suggested updates.

Once you've completed this, the locations should return to a published state. This isn't a permanent solution but will take them out of the 'Download Not Enabled' state.

Hope this helps but please let me know if you have any other questions!

-Krystal

Re: Download Not Enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It does, but I haven’t seen any updates to review. I just click on ‘enable download’, look at my page and submit. It’s more time consuming than anything. I hope it’s fixed soon

Sent from my iPad

Download Not Enabled

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

GMB seems so glitchy lately.  enable download, review updates, suspensions etc.  The dashboard is taking up quite a bit of time lately.  I do like where Google is going with all the features though!  Thought I was loosing my mind today when I saw all the enable downloads that I was pretty sure I updated on Monday.   

Download Not Enabled

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Krystal, 

Thank you for your reply! The issue is that once I resolve and enable download, they go back to download not enabled within a few hours. 

Download Not Enabled

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Hi,

One thing that has worked for us in enabling downloads is to change the view/layout mode of the dashboard. 

Kind Regards,

James