My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Does 2 locations = 2 Local Pages?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 1
Community Manager

This question was originally posted on the former Help Forum but has been modified for clarity and answered by Community User Ryan Scollon.

I have a client who owns two different martial arts schools in different parts of town. Is it correct that I have two different Google+ pages set up?

Here's the "main" school in Millcreek: https://plus.google.com/+LundMartialArtsAcademyErie/posts

And here's the new Harborcreek location (I set it up a while ago, second guessed myself and deleted it, then recently read more and set it up again lol). https://plus.google.com/111926434521785018792/posts

I have verified both pages. I use the new Business site, and it actually puts all the pages I manage there. Every time I look up anything related to "Google+ pages for multiple locations," I end up seeing things that just direct you there so you can upload a chain of 100 franchises (I get that). But what if you only have...2?

Is this right? Should there be two separate pages like this? OR is a brand page somehow involved? 

Answer: You are correct, you should have a Google+ local page for each location you have. In terms of a brand page, these tend to be unnecessary for small businesses. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________
Marissa Nordahl, Community Manager, Google My Business
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Follow us on GMB on Social: Facebook | Twitter
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Does 2 locations = 2 Local Pages?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Thanks for sharing!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Does 2 locations = 2 Local Pages?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Thanks for sharing!