My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Client acquired a foreign company with multiple physical location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is my client’s current Google+ business page:

This is their website: lockandstore.com and it is based in Singapore.

Recently, they acquired thestorehouse.com which is based in Hong Kong. The whole site is migrated to: lockandstore.com/hk-en and lockandstore.com/hk-tc (english and traditional chinese)

Here you can see that there are 4 Hong Kong store locations for self storage.

My question:
1) The right way to do this is to create a brand page, and 4 more Hong Kong local pages within the same business account?

Or do i simply create another GMB page with another gmail specifically for the 4 Hong Kong physical locations separately?

Or do i create another GMB account and page but simply list the 4 physical addresses in that HK page?

2) I couldn’t really find thestorehouse.com’s Google+ listings but if they exist, does it matter now that we create new Hong Kong Google+ local pages under the acquiring brand name (Lock and Store) using their 4 physical location in HK?

3) Can i do schema for the sub domain: www.lockandstore.com/hk-en and their translation www.lockandstore.com/hk-tc using the Singapore’s Google+ details?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Client acquired a foreign company with multiple physical location

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi @Gravitas I,

Thanks for writing in! I have broken down your questions below, and provided my answers below each question. 

1) The right way to do this is to create a brand page, and 4 more Hong Kong local pages within the same business account?  Or do i simply create another GMB page with another gmail specifically for the 4 Hong Kong physical locations separately? Or do i create another GMB account and page but simply list the 4 physical addresses in that HK page?
You can go either route here--it is within our Google My Business policies to have one GMB page for each physical location where customers can come to your business. 

2) I couldn’t really find thestorehouse.com’s Google+ listings but if they exist, does it matter now that we create new Hong Kong Google+ local pages under the acquiring brand name (Lock and Store) using their 4 physical location in HK?
If there are existing Google My Business pages for a location, it is best that you take over ownership of that page. If it does not exist, you are welcome to create a new one. 

3) Can i do schema for the sub domain: www.lockandstore.com/hk-en and their translationwww.lockandstore.com/hk-tc using the Singapore’s Google+ details?
We only allow one site to be tied to each Google My Business page. 

Let me know if you have any additional questions, and I am happy to help!

Best,
Liz