My Business
4.9K members online now
4.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Claim Multiple Business Locations (Where We Are a Tenant in the Building)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello! 

We have a dance studio (Trinity Irish Dancers) that has more than 10 locations but since we dance at the location that is claimed by another business, how can we show in Google (and on Google Maps) that our location is there and claim the business?

Here are all our locations. We submitted tickets to be verified but since we do not own the buildings or get the mail, it's been a terrible process. Here are all our locations:
http://www.trinityirishdance.com/locations/

For example, we offer classes at Irish American Heritage Center but we do not own that address. How can we claim our business there?
http://www.trinityirishdance.com/iahc/

Here's a screenshot that in MapQuest we show up for that address but in Google our name is not associated with that address at all. Trinity.JPG

Also, we'd love to have all of our YouTube and Google My Business information all under one account. We've also had a hard time consolidating all of this. 

HELP! (Please and thank you!)

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Theresa!
Do you have a way to get suite numbers in the buildings? That can be one way to differentiate your address from the building. Do you have any way to get mail for the postcard verifications? 
If you have clearly marked permanent signage, that may work too, but you will have to work with someone at Google. 

Re: Claim Multiple Business Locations (Where We Are a Tenant in the Building)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
We do not have a suite because we have classes there one to two days a
week.

Hoping there's a way for us to show in Google because it would help
tremendously with new dancers looking for the location.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

hmmm, yeah, that's a tough one. Maybe a Google Local rep can help - you may need to contact them directly. If you don't hear back from someone here,  I've had some great luck contacting them via a Twitter DM @GoogleMyBiz
I know you can specify a location if it's located in another building, but without a designated suite number I don't know how you can verify it. 

Re: Claim Multiple Business Locations (Where We Are a Tenant in the Building)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you...do Google Local Reps ever chime in here for help?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I don't know that I've seen rep on here, but people who may be more knowledgeable or may be able to help out :)