My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Chipmunks playland and cafe

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am having trouble getting the ownership of our Wanneroo store. we don't know who has ownership of it!

Can you please help us to get the ownership of our store, please? 

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Chipmunks+Playland+and+Cafe/@-31.71961,115.7471238,13z/data=!4m8!1...

Re: Chipmunks playland and cafe

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Salome B 

No sweat! Here is how you get this done. Google only gives us one hint on who the owner may be so you (might) be able to track down who initially claimed it and not deal with this process. I'm seeing the listing has been previously verified by a K4...@gmail.com maybe you know them or perhaps a former manager?

I've attached a screenshot of my findings:

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 7.26.04 PM.png

SO, to make this happen...you will need to enter the Wanneroo address and pertinent info here: https://business.google.com/create next step upon pressing the 'Submit' button a box will pop up 'Someone else has already verified this listing' and will have that email hint there...then click the 'Request Ownership' button.

From there you will get an email from Google that they contacted the former person that verified the listing and if that person does not contest the transfer, you can call Google exactly 8 days later whereby they will release the page to be claimed by you.

PS a pro tip here that makes things go smooth is if you verify the Wannerroo store (once it becomes available to be claimed) with an email address that correlates with your company website.

Hope this helps and feel free to holler back as I check this regularly.

Chipmunks playland and cafe

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

No idea, I looked up our contacts and did not find this person, have no idea who this is, unfortunately :(

I did that in the morning, so I guess I'll wait for a reply from google :(

Thank a ton for your reply!

hope you have a wonderful day!