My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Chain business with 2 locations at same address

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

I'm working on optimizing GMB presence for a jewelry store chain with about 100 locations nationwide (U.S.), most located at shopping malls. Most of the stores have their own storefronts, but some are located inside department stores, similar to how you'll find a Starbucks inside a Target.

Several malls have both a standalone storefront and a location inside the department store, at the same mall. I'd like to verify GMB listings for the locations inside the dept stores, but in a few instances, the addresses will be the same. They have unique suite numbers, phone numbers, and websites, so the only overlapping data fields would be name, address 1, city, state, zip. Would this overlap be enough to get both listings flagged as duplicates? Any suggestions on how to proceed? Thanks!

-Aaron

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Maybe initially but if you know the right people, GMB support can resolve those for you quickly.

We just completed an implementation of the exact example you used in your post, rolling out listings for Starbucks inside Target!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks, @Eoghan G! Have you been able to get on the phone with GMB support recently? I can't get to an actual person for the life of me...