My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Cannot remove duplicate Google location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Cheap Tobacco

2. 1250 SOUTHGATE PKWY  CAMBRIDGE OHIO 43725

3. Why should I add my current telephone number if this forum is public? 

4. Not showing so I don't know

5. None currently

Unable to remove a duplicate listing within Google Business account. The one that is verified will let me remove it, but the one that is not verified will not let me remove it. However, I'm also unable to verify the new one because the account for two reasons:

1) The account in which it is associated keeps having to re-verify the account in order to verify the google locations, and it has said I've verified too often with the same number including other cell-numbers I've used because they've been verified other gmail accounts. 

2) Using an account that doesn't need to be re-verified - says theirs an existing location in my account that matches - so won't let me go through to send call for verification. 

All I need is for it to be removed so it is not cluttering up account with unverified/unpublished results.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Cannot remove duplicate Google location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

since your listing in question is public (or is intended to appear as such) we are pretty justified to ask for such information to give advice related to the business in question and not for an other one.

You are of course free to get your help without specifying the infromation as asked through the forum template otherwise.