My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Can't access Reviews from email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning, 

I need help with my Google My Business Accounts. Ever since the last update, we are not able to access our location's reviews from email. The message above displays when we click the link from the email. 

Any ideas on how to fix this? We were able to read and respond to the reviews before the update just fine... 

Thank you, 

Christie Booth 

cbooth@goodwillar.org

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are experiencing the same issue. The new update has cause a lot of issues for us. We have over 100 locations and receive email notifications for only a select of locations (a seperate issue) but the link in the email sends us to our GMB main page. How do we know which location the review came from? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue. I get a 504 error when I click the link.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue and get a 504 error when I click on the link. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Re: Can't access Reviews from email

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue and get a 504 error when I click on the link. I hope this gets fixed soon.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having the same issue but it just occurred for me whereas I see other posters have been experiencing this since December.   We have several locations and I can't click on the respond link for one location.   I also can't respond to the reviews from our Google My Business dashboard.
Thanks,

Linda Wilcox

lindaw@imperialcars.com