My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Can group the reviews from all of our Franchise locations onto our newly created business and brand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi There 

We have just set up our Supercheap Storage Brand page and Business Page and want to be able to aggregate the reviews for our individual locations - so our star rating extension shows on our Adwords campaigns.

google.com/+SupercheapstorageAu

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Can group the reviews from all of our Franchise locations onto our newly created business and br

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @zofia w,

I am a badged Google Partner and certified in AdWords and would like to offer a little info about reviews (and stars) within Adwords campaigns. If you review this information, you will be able to learn more about how these work and their implied limitations in being shown. 

Kind Regards,

James

Re: Can group the reviews from all of our Franchise locations onto our newly created business and br

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you James

Yes I've read the help sheet previously, my question is around if i link
all of my business locations to our brand page will this aggregate their
reviews to this brand page?

Can i then use this for national marketing and star rating extension on
Adwords from the Brand page?

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Zofia

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @zofia w Zofia,

UPDATE: Please do your research but as far as having solid ratings that show up in AdWords, check out a service called Trust Pilot that does trusted reviews that show up in search ads. If you need any facilitation on optimizing this campaign, or advanced troubleshooting, give me a shout at eric@mybusinesslisting.com. Hope this helps!

To my knowledge what your trying to accomplish is not feasible, since Google is really focused on presenting relevant information at the local level which in turn works out good for you...for example if someone searches your company name, the nearest storage location will pop up on desktop and mobile searches. The best bet is to reach out to customers and have them leave a review for the corporate Google My Business listing which will then translate to your Adwords star rating. Hope this helps! Feel free to reach out to us if you need any more detailed information.