My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Can I merge 2 Google Business Pages that have different locations in to one?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I have 2 Google Business pages (one for each location of the business). I would like to manage this all from one Google Business account that has 2 addresses or locations. Is this possible? I also don't want to lose the data i have in each Google Business account so merging these into one account would be ideal.

Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Ray

Can I merge 2 Google Business Pages that have different locations in to one?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Rahim B,

Absolutely, here is a link that will help you. Your goal here is to add 1 of your Google My Business Listings as a 'manager' to the other, then you will have both in ONE view under ONE login. I'm sure you have 2 different emails to login to each account.

Your steps to success are as follows: 

1) Pick the one you'd like to use as the master account

2) login to the account you want to ADD to the master account

3) Follow the directions here to add a manager https://support.google.com/business/answer/3403100?hl=en

4) Accept the email you received on the master account to 'activate' that you want to manage the 'child' account.

5) Wait 24 hours and you can transfer 'ownership' of the 'child' account to the 'parent' account.

Hope this helps! Mark this down as best answer if that's how you feel! It helps people that see this message navigate more easily.