My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Businesses with over 100 listings need support!!!

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

There are several issues with Google My Business that need to be supported, especially for businesses with multiple locations that likely also buy advertising from you. 

• We need the email notification issue fixed. 
  • I need the dates back on the reviews (the number of weeks or months does not cut it for regulated industries).
  • Stop locking up our accounts with amenities/accessibility information that we may not have that could cause legal implications for our businesses.
  • We need corporate locations. 
  • We need "By appointment only" hours options. 

GMB community forum: what is missing from this list? Add it and/or a description of how frustrated you are with Google in the comments below.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

- Let owners preapprove updates.

Many times Google changes our categories, replaces our current phone numbers with old numbers or direct extensions, etc. I'd love to simply reject these rather than go in and fix Google's mistakes.

We have only 13 listings but it's frustrating.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Shannah,
My company is in beta-stage right now with a set of tools that helps companies manage at scale (100-20,000 locations). I'd like to provide you with access to the platform in return for some feedback. We are in the research phase and some of the features address the challenges identified. No obligations, just research.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I agree with all of the above and more.  I manage 50 branch location information on GMB.  Sometimes branches need to move to a new local location.  I find the new location verification process extremely difficult to use because I am in a remote location, the post cards with verify codes are lost, I can't video verify because I am in a remote location, and have had verification rejected even with website url and google street level aerial image links provided.  How do I get in touch with a live GMB rep to help?!