My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Business Location download CSV no Geopoints

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Tried to download all business location using csv by below links.

https://support.google.com/business/answer/3478406?hl=en

In that CSV cant able to find Geopoints - Latitudes and Longitudes. Is there any way to download the csv with it. As we have nearly 30+ outlets we like to get the location from system and adjust it and re-upload.

Re: Business Location download CSV no Geopoints

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Arvind S

I do not know why the CSV isn't showing up the geo locations, but I will give you this tool that you can use to manually look up the lat/long (geo) data for the locations.

It might be a little extra manual labor on your part but if you go to latlong.net you can get the respective geo locations for each Arvind location, then insert that into the spreadsheet and re-upload. I would imagine an outlet mall location must be super accurate since there are so many locations in one place and the malls often have a huge footprint.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We manually marked the pointer for accuracy and if address is resolved the corresponding geopoints are not coming correctly. We need to integrate all 50+ location to mobile app and Website. Is there anyother way for integration?

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

@arvindS

This may be out of the realm of this forum, but you may consider calling the Google Maps team and see if Google Maps API would be a better for your mobile app and website.

My only other recommendation is to go into each locations' Google My Business page and get the geo-data from there, if that helps you.