My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk verification - location issues

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been working with Google+ for the last two months trying to get my company's 30+ locations verified. I followed all guidelines for bulk verification. The most recent request from the support team was to upload photos that included the locations with business signage. The company I work for does not offer public-facing signage on the outside of our buildings. I was emailed this morning, with the following message from Google My Business support:

Your listing could not be verified to appear on Google Search and Maps because we could not confirm that it’s located at the business address listed on the account. Enforcing these guidelines helps maintain high quality information on Google and improves how customers interact with businesses online.

I have gone through the Help Center and I have tried to have the locations verified by postcard. However, I am located at our corporate headquarters and manage all of our listing from the USA. Sending 30+ post cards to our different locations is not a viable option. 

Any ideas on how to resolve this issue or contact Google My Business support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Bulk verification - location issues

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Joe A

its for me a new requirement to provide photos.

But I can very well imagine for very special industries to require such photos.

(think about locksmiths or cleaning services or packers/movers etc.)

Which typ of industry are your business locations?