My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Bulk Uploading Google Posts for 100+ Locations

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I managed location information for 100+ casual dine and quick-serve locations in the US. We have been using Google Posts to promote our specials, which are offered nationally to all locations. However the only way I can load posts is by going to each location and manually uploading a post for every location. Currently we cannot distribute these posts across all of our locations using third-party services.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi @wordly,

That is correct, a bulk posting option is not yet available for chain accounts with 10 or more locations.

The only way to publish these today is individually. Hopefully a bulk feature is available soon!

Thanks,

-Krystal

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know. Let me rephrase the question. 

Does anyone know when Google will launch a bulk upload tool for Google Posts for multiplication businesses? It is truly a pain to launch campaigns for anyone managing multiple locations. 

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

@wordly,

That has not been announced yet by Google but you can complete the below form requesting access once it's made available.

Thanks,

-Krystal

Krystal Taing
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how to here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am also facing this issue. We have recently started looking at the repuation.com business listings tool. That may be of help although we haven't tried this yet as we are looking to see if there are other tools out there for comparison

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I actually got word from Yext that they offer this. A few other location data tools too I believe. 

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star

Yes some partners offer this as long as you are not part of a chain business. Google does not offer this yet for chain businesses so no one can offer this function.

Krystal Taing

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

@KrystalT

Thanks for the clarification. The information from Google and the vendors were conflicting. This makes sense now.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

MiShop.local does bulk Google Post campaigns for multi-location brands with 100+ locations and regularly runs Post for 500+ locations.

There is no Google API available yet to do it on scale, but MiShop.local is able to manage Posting, removing expired Posts and recording insights for 1000+ locations at a time.

With significant insights gained into what works and what does not, MiShop.local is happy advise.