My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Bulk Upload team not responding in over 2 months. Countless tries to get in touch with every option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everybody, 

I'm the digital marketing manager at the largest bank in Georgia (country) with it's branches (300+) and ATMs (450+). I am trying to get my businesses verified and 
It has been over 2 months since I've been trying to do this:

I have uploaded the spreadsheet (only branches at this point) filled out exactly as it should be. I got the auto response from bulk upload team explaining what they are doing and that I had to verify my email with the company domain email, which I did. In couple days the status of the verification button changed from

"we will get back to you soon"

to

"You already requested verification. We sent you an email from local-bulk@google.com explaining some issues you'll need to fix. Check that email for details and instructions to finish the verification process."

But I HAVE NOT received this email.

I've been trying to get in touch with this bulk upload team ever since but they DO NOT respond to my inquiries. I have chatted with more than 10 different chat support people, have used the call back form and tried to explain the issue twice over the phone, wrote a dozen emails (even replied to the auto response email that I got initially). On every attempt I end up with the promise that they will respond in 24 to 48 hours and nobody is responding, not in 24, not in 48 hours, not in a week and not even in 2 months. 

I even have tried to submit my request once again. Still the same standstill. 

Is there any other way to get in touch with this bulk upload team? 

1. Liberty Bank

2. #74 Chavchavadze ave, Tbilisi, Georgia
3. (995) 322 55 55 00
4. https://plus.google.com/104956592028231224658

1 Expert replyverified_user

Bulk Upload team not responding in over 2 months. Countless tries to get in touch with every option

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@LB A

you should received the  email from local-bulk@google.com to the same email manging your Business account (I mean the Business account  you own - not just being an admin of it)

Have oyu checked this mail addres (and any spam folders of it)?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did. 

I looked everywhere for it (spam folders including) 

There is no sign of that email. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

sent me the mail address identifying  the Google Business Account you are the owner of and managing this bulk to no avail.

But don't sent it here in the public forum 

you can instead contact me offline the forum through this form after reading it's disclaimer:
http://goo.gl/ornqS8

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've sent the details. 

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

@LB A

Got the mail address  but will not write you a mail.

I escalated the issue to Google asking them to take a closer look on oyur dashboard (based on the mail address oyu sent me) and getting back to you.

(for my own reference only: Bulk support did not respond)

Re: Bulk Upload team not responding in over 2 months. Countless tries to get in touch with every opt

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@LB A

just  got a word back:

there went somethings worng with your tryd to reach the support team.

(not exactly sure what concrete)

But they promised me that shortly a support member will reach you to solve the issue.

Please keep me updated in case this todays announcment doesn't happen in the next few days.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I will keep you posted on this. 

Thank you so much for your help. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Helmut Geissler

I think 5 day period (which is the last time I posted that I will keep you updated about this) does qualify as "doesn't happen in the next few days", right? 

Still there's no response from them.