My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Amenities vs Labels vs Offerings vs Hotel Amenities

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

I would like to understand the difference between amenities, labels, offerings and category specific amenities. I noted Hotel have various restrictions towards amenities whilst Fuel retail locations obviously show a different list of possibilities. 

A few questions I have:

What is the definition for each: amenities, labels, offerings, attributes and hotel amenities. 

Where can I find the full list of options and what are the restrictions. 

thanks for your reply!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but....

Labels - these are internal management labels you can put on your locations inside your GMB business account.

Amenities - feature is only available to certain listing categories where amenities are an obvious part of the user's consideration process (e.g. hotels, gyms?) 

Offerings - may be services / products you provide at your locations

Attributes -a quality or feature about your location (e.g drive-thru, playground, veggie or kid friendly). These sometimes populate on the front-end of your GMB listing (when they've been validated by enough sources) but primarily help tie your business to long-tail search e.g. 'gas station with car wash in downtown Austin' as opposed to 'gas stations near me'

Hope this is helpful!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks, this is helpful. Are there lists available of the possible Amenities per category?