My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Adding multiple locations for servicepoint company

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Dear forum users,

A big company I work for wants to set up separate Google Maps locations for all its establishments (1500 approximately), for SEO purposes. The only problem is that I'm not sure if it is possible. The establishments are actually more sort of service points within other companies (like a postal service point within a supermarket, for example). I can see that other companies have succeeded in my country (the Netherlands), such as PostNL.

Can this be done by Google, despite the fact that other companies are already in the specified locations, or is it very difficult? If yes, how?

Any and all help is appreciated!

Sincerely,

Milan

Adding multiple locations for servicepoint company

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

It is possible. You'd want to get a bulk verified account assuming they are all a part of the same brand or network. This requires you to format a spreadsheet with all the requisite information. From there a member of the bulk team will reach out to support your request and ask for additional information as needed. 

As a general rule of thumb, as long as the street address is unique and or there is a representative of that business physically located in the real world, you should be eligible. 

Bulk accounts can be tricky when they are this big with no previous history... have you checked to see if any of your locations are already on the maps but are just unverified?