My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Add multiple locations using bulk upload spreadsheet

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are in the process of adding all our business locations to Google. We have over 200 that are missing from our Google MY Business interface. Is it possible to add all of these using the Bulk upload spreadsheet ? Do we have to request for a bulk verification when adding these locations?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author zach w
January 2016

Re: Add multiple locations using bulk upload spreadsheet

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes it is possible (and recommended) to use the Bulk upload spreadsheet to upload and verify all locations of one business.
Follow the hints in here: support.google.com/business/answer/6002002?hl=en

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author zach w
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Yes it is possible (and recommended) to use the Bulk upload spreadsheet to upload and verify all locations of one business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can you do the bulk upload for businesses that have already been claimed by previous management? For example I work for an apartment management company that manages 70 apartment complexes. Half of the locations have been claimed before and half exist but have never been claimed. Thank you!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @Diane S,

Definitely do not re-submit all 70 locations in bulk as you risk creating duplicate listings for the already verified listings.

The best approach is to request transfer of ownership for the verified listings to your management team, and bulk verify the non-verified listings. 

This article will help you in case you can't get in touch with the former contact or group that verified the listings: https://support.google.com/business/answer/4566671#cant

If you do not want to hack it on your own and save time, my company specializes in this and we can assist if you need more formal and to expedite the verification.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

WHEN OPEN IN GOOGLE MAP IN OUR LOCATION ITS SHOW PREVIOUS PHONTO IN STREET VIEW AND LOCATION PHOTO 

I ADD OUR PHOTO IN GOOGLE ACOUNT BEFORE TOO

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@kathmandu g

Don't shot in Forums 

Internet rule number 2 - Do not use all caps

Regarding your issue can't give any help as you missed providing any concrete details of your business

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Google Business but I want to take control of our 41 retail locations so I can update our info, hours, etc.   I tried to do the bulk upload but it did not find most of the listings.  Should the bulk upload include the data that is already on the list (which contains errors) or the data that I know it should be?   And has anyone had issues with the closing time switching from PM to AM even though they used the correct time format?  This causes an error in the location because the closing time is before the opening time.  

Thanks in advance for any help.

Markus

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I AM NOT RECEIVED A POSTAL CODE, KINDLY ACCEPT A MY BULK VERIFICATION