My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Add More Than One Business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi

Apologies if this question has been asked before but I can't seem to find an answer for this.

I have a GMB account under my email account with one business on it for a friend.

Now I'd like to add another listing using the same account for a different person and can't seem to find an option for this.

Will I need to create another account using another email to do this or is there an option I missed?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hmmm @Peter S

there should be no problem to manage very few listings for friends or so in your personal based  dashboard

you can just add a second listing onto your dashboard using this link http://business.google.com/create

But in case you start managing kind of "professional" business listings for clients I would strongly recommend to create for each client his own "business account" - adding and managing then all locations of the client through his "business account"

Read more about creating a  "business account":

https://support.google.com/business/answer/6085339?hl=en

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Helmut

I read somewhere that if you use a business account, all existing listing become unverified which would be really damaging for the listings.

So for every new business listing, it's better to create a new email account for them and do their listing under that new email account?

That means I may end up with many email accounts for people and will need their username and passwords to be able to access their accounts. Pity Google doesn't have the same facilty as adworeds where everything can be accessed from one place.

So I guess if anyone wants help with their listing, I'll need all their credentials to be able to access it.

Wow.