My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Access to My-Business API to developers not to Site Owners

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am software developer and we maintain an application for one of our clients which organizes all their subsidaries around the world. Over 250. Now the client want to but all the information into the my business application via API. Any further changes to the data should also be pushed through the api.

The problem with the request access form is, that I only can get access to the api when my user has more the 50 locations. But it is not my google user profile which will manage the locations over the api. Finally, I need access the the documentation of the api to implement the interface and some kind of testdata or test api.

I phoned with the german hotline of google my business but they can't help me. The members of the german google webmaster central forum recommended me to post my problem here.

Thanks for !any! answer

Alexander

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexander W
November 2015

Re: Access to My-Business API to developers not to Site Owners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Alexander,
I will escalate to Google employees, but I think the best way to find out is for the person in that company that manages the 50+ Adwords accounts to request access to the API and give you access to that account.
Maybe there is a way to add you as a manager so you can also have access to the API so you can use your own Google account.

I doubt very much that there would be a test API, I know of no Google product with API access where there is a test API.

Most likely we would not hear from the Google employee in this forum until next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday inn the USA.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Alexander W
November 2015

Re: Access to My-Business API to developers not to Site Owners

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello Alexander,
I will escalate to Google employees, but I think the best way to find out is for the person in that company that manages the 50+ Adwords accounts to request access to the API and give you access to that account.
Maybe there is a way to add you as a manager so you can also have access to the API so you can use your own Google account.

I doubt very much that there would be a test API, I know of no Google product with API access where there is a test API.

Most likely we would not hear from the Google employee in this forum until next week due to the Thanksgiving holiday inn the USA.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor