My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

Access Required on Accounts I Built and Own

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have 15 pages that I manage for an automotive group, I have had all these pages verified and under my access and as of this morning even had them on and available this morning; however, they now are requiring access from the account that CREATED and OWNS them. 

It says there are duplicate accounts and to search maps, but when I do that nothing shows up other than the pages that I have always managed! 

If anyone has experience with this any help would be much appreciated, this is extremely frustrating when only one page manages these accounts. 

Byers Auto Group

Multiple Locations in Central Ohio

614-522-9380

Access Required on Accounts I Built and Own

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

I could be wrong but it sounds like you had manager level rights to begin with something happened where the rights your Google account had were taken away by the owner. Are you aware of any active GMB management efforts happening at the auto brand's tier 1 level? If not, I'd check that out.

Then, start the process to request for admin access to your listings and that'll send an alert to the account that just took your listings away to grant you access. From there unfortunately it looks like it's a waiting game until that account owner sees your email and decides to hand you back ownership.

-Eoghan Geoghegan

VP, BD

MomentFeed