My Business
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

18 distinct brands out of one location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company, Anton Media Group, runs 18 different brands out of the same location (newspapers). It meets the criteria to be allowed to have separate Google Business/Google+ pages. However, they keep getting flagged for duplicate locations.

They are all separate entities legitimately at the same location. How do I resolve this?

Instead of listing all 18 here, this page contains links to all 18: www.antonnews.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: 18 distinct brands out of one location

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Anton N

I am having trouble seeing how these are eligible for a Google business page.

After having visited 7 of the sites and checked the Contact Pages, they all fall under one business: Acton Media Group in Mineola, NY 11501 and one satellite office in Port Washington, NY 11050 

Those 2 can certainly have a business page, but I don't see how the other are remotely eligible.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Everything I have read indicates this is acceptable. Each title is a distinct brand within different communities with different websites and different followings.

I am asking how to resolve the 'duplicate locations' issue. Thank you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
And I am trying to help you resolve the issue, but Brands still have to meet guidelines in order to qualify for a Google business page.

Do each of these brand file their own tax returns.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership