My Business
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Agencies and businesses with many locations: start here.
Guide Me
star_border

13 Business LIstings Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm working with an existing home furnishings & furniture store that has retail locations already established. They are starting a Home Services division that will handle heating and air, electrical, plumbing, and home automation. 

I submitted the listings but all were suspended without ever going live.

This is how the listings are currently set, all being slightly different with addresses, phone numbers, listing categories, etc.

Big Sandy Superstore Home Services
730 10th Street, Suite 100 (this is the same address as the current furniture store, they've allocated an office in store for this.)
3. 740-370-0870 (each of 13 locations have a local phone number separate from the furniture store)
4. Google Maps URL  - This isn't something I can even get - here is the URL for the Furniture store: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Big+Sandy+Superstore/@38.7378152,-82.9994207,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5...
5. BSShomeservices.com

there are 13 locations total and all will share a common address. I can't even figure out how to apply for reinstatement because there is no google maps URL.

According to google guidelines, I believe this qualifies as a department inside the store. Thank you in advance.