AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

your account and any related accounts have been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account shows suspended i created a new adword account for my site http://tryforbuy.com this is my first adowrd for this domain .and i transfer amount from my bank account (netbanking) after its show account suspended i got mail from adword

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Centre.

Yours Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Please help me i am not violating any terms and conditions

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: your account and any related accounts have been suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

I'm interested in one thing you mentioned:  "this is my first adowrd for this domain".  Does this mean you have other AdWords Accounts for your business or alternative domains? 

The AdWords Double Serving Policy states specifically that you should only have one AdWords Account.  If you have multiple accounts you have violated this policy.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: your account and any related accounts have been suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

You can try from other PC and other ip address and change the billing address and i am sure with 100% the account will not get suspeded .. 

Regards 

Brijesh