AdWords
6.5K members online now
6.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

you guys have suspended our ad words program as you say our credit card has expired? i

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

our ad words account is suspended?

our credit card does not expire until Jan.2013?

We have tried to go on your system and update our card and it still says suspended?

thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: you guys have suspended our ad words program as you say our credit card has expired? i

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Since we do not have access to accounts here, I have asked for a specilist to help you.

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: you guys have suspended our ad words program as you say our credit card has expired? i

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Icegreen,

Thanks for getting in touch. It's hard to know what might have happened here without taking a look at your account. The best way forward for you would be to give us a call, chat in, or send an email directly to our AdWords support team with your account credentials so we can take a deeper dive into the circumstances. You can find out contact information by clicking 'Contact AdWords' in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

Thank you again, and I hope we'll hear form you soon.

Best regards,

Kathryn

The Google AdWords Team