AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

why there is no virtual keyboard for adding credit card ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello - my previous credit card info was stolen and I changed my credit card
now I want add new credit card for adwords payment
however there is no virtual keyboard for entering card info
I am afraid my new credit card no. is going to be stolen again if I type my numbers

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @magne t,

A virtual keyboard is something the operating system provides, not a website. You should research your computer's operating system online to locate how to open up a virtual keyboard.

Also, if you are having malware infections that is actually stealing your typed info via a mechanical keyboard, it is likely you have a keylogger or some other type of malware and your machine should be taken offline until it is deemed clean and safe for all. A infected machine is not good for much and certainly not good for to business on. To operate AdWords, you will need to do a lot of typing and much of it will be sensitive info. You must work to clean your machine, which is where your infection is at (not with AdWords). 

Further, all computers online should utilize a router with a firewall and anti-malware security countermeasures from a reputable internet security company. These are the most basic and rather easy to do. 

Kind Regards,

James

Kind Regards,

James

Re: why there is no virtual keyboard for adding credit card ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello ,

I am talking about this

regards
===============0=================
 virtual keyboard.JPG

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @magne t,

As a web developer, I do fully understand what you are asking. However, I stand by my previous post. There is no such tool offered, per my previous post. 

Kind Regards,

James