AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

why i was charged before my video was even promoted ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was promoting one of my video through google adwords , after paying and into 5 days of my promotion days, i saw only 1 view to my vidoe. so the 6th day i disabled my campaign , but as soon as i cancelled i got my mastercard debited , i lost my money for nothing, . to get 1 view do i have to pay 100000 IDR?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fun p
August 2016

Re: why i was charged before my video was even promoted ?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hello,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'm sorry that you've had a frustrating experience with AdWords. The amount you are charged per view in your campaign depends on how much you bid for that view. When setting up your campaign, you were likely asked for your "Maximum CPV," or maximum cost per view, and you can be charged up to that amount for each view on your video. You can read more about this here

I hope this helps to clear it up, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author fun p
August 2016

Re: why i was charged before my video was even promoted ?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hello,

Thanks for posting to the Community. I'm sorry that you've had a frustrating experience with AdWords. The amount you are charged per view in your campaign depends on how much you bid for that view. When setting up your campaign, you were likely asked for your "Maximum CPV," or maximum cost per view, and you can be charged up to that amount for each view on your video. You can read more about this here

I hope this helps to clear it up, but please let me know if you have any other questions.

Cassie