AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

why google adword still sayn that they refund my money and never doit?

[ Edited ]
Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable
this happen to me with google adwords...  what the comunity of google recomendme to do??

How I see  I called to google , I sent emails, And people who work from google can see my post but they can't help me...

I make a payment in 8/6/12 2:29 p.m of $60.00.   My advertiser never was aproved and I requestd my money back, for some reason we are on04/26.2013 and I still watting my money back... this is turnin very personal for me...  

Me and my wife  are very mad beacuse they system say they gonna refund the money back in one week and past alredy 8  MONTHS, came on....

I told they : please return my money back asp( I have all emails that I sent to your company requestin my money back to the account(in archive)...  but nobody reply to me with a solution.

I never used they system because they denied my advertiser and now I have less balance($57.83). I expend money in nothing becasue i cant used the service I putted $60.00 and now have $57.83...Smiley Sad
I need they refund the $57.83 back to the account ASP. 

att. manuel henriquez
and Ruth LIma
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why google adword still sayn that they refund my money and never d

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi, 

I think it would be best in this case if you tried to contact AdWords support directly to take a look at your account for you and to see what happened here. There are a lot of account specifics that will need to be looked at in this type of case, which we can't really help you with on the Community I'm afraid. 

Also, you have left a lot of personal info in your post. Please remove this to keep your details safe. 

A. 

Not applicable
# 3
Not applicable

Oh, thank you for reply my post.  

for me its a honor receive the opinion of the manager of the comunity affair of google.

and now I get your atention, what you recomendme to do???

I really need your opinion..

what I can do for google adwords retunr my money back on account that alredy cancelled?

thank you very much , 

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi there,

I've asked our team to look into this issue and they should be in contact in the coming days. 

Hope this helps!

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

The problem was SOLVE! thanks of you!!

GOD bless you!!