AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

why am i getting auto debited two times a month from 'google'

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I was a member of adwords for years and my bill was never over 10 dollars ( I believe I placed a $10 cap on it) I recently re-registered over the phone, and believe it may have a been a scam because I was charged the normal (under ten) and then another amount (closer to 50). I can give the exact amounts if you like

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why am i getting auto debited two times a month from 'google'

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Beth B sorry to hear you're having problems.  Can you explain what the process was for "re-registering"?  It's not something I've heard of before.  Did you stop using your original Account?

Billing is made every 30 days or when your bill reaches a certain limit (depending upon how much you've spent over time).  If you're usually billed less than $10, that's probably happening every 30 days, rather than reaching a billing threshold.  $50 is one of the billing thresholds, so the amount is not unusual, but you shouldn't be being charged twice unless you have two Accounts.

What does your Transaction History show?  (Go to the cogwheel top-right and click "Billing")?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits