AdWords
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

why am i being charged , with something i didnt understand?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i got charged 31.07 , for something i didnt understand ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

why am i being charged , with something i didnt understand?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Hobie,

It sounds like started AdWords and did not fully understand how it works... was charged $31.07... and you are now here trying to determine why. Is that correct? 

Please note that AdWords is a advertising platform that requires setting up an account, adding in billing, creating a campaign, ad groups, keywords, ads... setting up targeting and more... all of which are actions that you preform. 

Please review The Guide to AdWords and AdWords Setup and Basics for general info. 

If you would prefer, you can call AdWords Support and they can access your account with you and go over your account in detail. We cannot access accounts here, so we are limited in what we can help with. Call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

If you do not want your AdWords account any longer, please let support know that and they can cancel it for you. You can learn more about the process, or do it yourself, with this information.

Please let us know if we can assist with something specific. 

All the Best,

James

Re: why am i being charged , with something i didnt understand?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
yes i didnt understand the process , and im being charged for it , im
requesting a refund
*HOBIE KATT*