AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

why adwords doing like this

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

am new to adwords.today i create a new adwords account and i deposit money.i re open today evening. account was suspended.am shocked, tommoro sunday google custmer care support holiday. point is i paid money why my account suspended ??????? new website i aplyd. many people run ads without paying.but why you iritating real advertisers please solve this problm. devide paid accounts and non paid accounts problm is solve.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee save real advertisers and his money thank u

Re: why adwords doing like this

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

What is the exact message you got from the AdWords team  ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear AdWords Advertiser,

We periodically review accounts for security purposes and to verify billing information. As a result of this review, your account and any related accounts have been suspended, and your ads are no longer running on Google. If you believe your account was suspended in error, please contact us through the AdWords Help Center.

lot of people post comets same. why every account suspended ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You can call the helpdesk on Monday to ask for what reason (security or billing information) you were suspended , and they will refund the money not spend yet, if your account remains suspended.