AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

why My account will go review daily?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my account is going review for every day. when every i will make changes into campaign.  like adding keywords, creating the campaign, keyword bidding, etc...

when i take google chat support i got a answer like every google adwords account go for review for small changes!

"accounts can go under review periodically (which includes more than once a day/week/month) to verify the correctness of Billing & Policy. 

Accounts can take anywhere between 1-3 days to come out of review. During that period, your Ads may or may not serve consistently."

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: why My account will go review daily?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Srikanth
This is normal and it's not just you this happens to. For newer accounts especially, minor changes go through review. For keywords and ad text, they go for review for EVERYONE. I manage an account that's 10 years old, spends millions of dollars a year and has never had any warnings yet the ads still have to get approved and the keywords have to be approved before serving.

This is for the safety of the entire network.