AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

when two people share an MCC, then do both have the admin access?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: when two people share an MCC, then do both have the admin access?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Charu,

It depends on which access level was given by the original creator of the MCC account. You can check this under Settings>Account access.

Good luck,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sumanth,
Thanks for the reply. So basically, you mean - if the a person created an account for us under their MCC and then we also create a fresh MCC for our organization. Both the accounts are then linked. The original account then will be moved under the new created MCC along with all the admin rights. Is it? Correct me if I am wrong.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Are you saying someone else created an individual account under their MCC which was then moved to your own MCC? In that case, your MCC would have 'client manager' access to the individual account. However, it is also possible that the previous MCC (created by the other person) still has client manager access.

I'd suggest logging in to the individual account as administrator and checking the account access tab for a clear picture around this. You can then keep or terminate unwanted users/access levels.

Hope that helps!

Good luck,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar