AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

whats price for 1000$ adwords compaign?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Could you please anybody answer me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: whats price for 1000$ adwords compaign?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Depends how much you want to charge really. I'm assuming it's $1K a month ad spend. Normally I would charge 10% of the ad spend as management fee. That's normally how much the big agencies charge. However obviously you can't charge a client $100 a month in fees - it's not going to be worth your time. So you may have a minimum amount. I generally wouldn't do an Adwords management for less than $400 a month in mgmt fees. Anything less just isn't worth the time. 

Regardless of the ad spend, there is ususally a minimum amount of time that needs to be spent in understanding a market and the terminology used in it. So I've learnt that it's best to have a minimum amount and not drop any lower than that.

Re: whats price for 1000$ adwords compaign?

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hello theallasia,

AdWords does not have a fee as such. If you operate your AdWords account yourself, all of the money you put in will go to pay for clicks on your ads. You can get free advice from Google AdWords and on this AdWords Community. You will have to spend some of your time to make it work well.

You can also hire an agency to manage your account for you. They will no doubt charge for their time and expertise.

All options are available to you. You will no doubt find the one that works for you.

Does this help?

CHeers,

EF

Yes, I work at Google. I want all AdWords Advertisers to be happy and prosperous