AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

what is the format for entering your zip code

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need help with figuring out the correct format for my billing zip code

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what is the format for entering your zip code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Use the same format as you on the record of the credit card issuer.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I need help to finish my google grants application. I'm in South Africa and we use postal codes but everytime i enter the postal code it says incorrect zip code format.
Please assist me

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.