AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

what do i have to do to get my coupon code to apply

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a coupon code to get $100 credit when I spend $25.  So I applied the code to my account and a message came up that said something like "the credit will be applied when you meet the terms".  I then made a $26 payment.  I have an ad campaign running but it has only had one $0.47 click so far with only 20 impressions.

But my account does not yet show a $100 credit for the adwords coupon I applied to my account yesterday.

Is there something more I have to do to get the $100 credit?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what do i have to do to get my coupon code to apply

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same problem and I'm getting notifications that my $25 is almost up and ad will stop running. I'm hoping the $100 will kick in when the $25 runs out, but it's not clear. I've posted for answers, as well.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

You're correct.  You spend the minimum and then the credit is applied.  You can read more here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703648

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you! I'll wait for it. Smiley Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I got this response:

You spend the minimum and then the credit is applied.  You can read more here:  http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703648