AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

wanto to use adwords since 5 years but cant no payment option

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been wishing to use adwords for marketing my products for over 5 years

i dont have a credit card, i never wil have one because i live in Thailand and they dont issue credit cards to Non Immigrant retirees. However i own an online store and am an ebook author who earns up to 20,000$ a month

I would have spent tens of thousands of dollars over the years with adwords but cannot because i only use thai debit cards (cant add to google they dont get accepted) and paypal

Your loss google

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: wanto to use adwords since 5 years but cant no payment option

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Sak Y;

AdWords payments options have changed throughout  the years;

This payment methods finder shows that a debit card (with a MasterCard or a VSA logo) is a valid payment option in Thailand;

https://billing.google.com/payments/paymentoptionfinder

So it looks that you can now launch a campaign.....

My Tip:  I would recommend learning AdWords before launching a campaign, and reviewing the AdWords  Policy to verify that the site complies with the Policy.

Good luck;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’