AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

vouchersAJR43-AL9HW-ET44and 4FJKH-PEXGR-NHW9

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good day,

I received the above vouchers in December while on holiday. They have since expired and was wondering if they can be extended or renewed??

Many Thanks

Gert 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Vouchers 4FJKH-PEXGR-NHW9 and AJR43-AL9HW-ET44

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

I received the above vouchers in December but I was away on holiday. They have since expired and I would really like to use them. Is there anyway that they can be renewed or extended?

Many Thanks

Gert

consumaware@absamail.co.za

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Vouchers 4FJKH-PEXGR-NHW9 and AJR43-AL9HW-ET44

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Gert

Welcome to the AdWords community forum :-)

With regard to your expired voucher- Please see "Promotional code (coupon)" , it states the following-

"Most codes need to be applied within 14 days after you first create your AdWords account. Google can't accept or replace expired promotional codes."

Best regards

Re: Vouchers 4FJKH-PEXGR-NHW9 and AJR43-AL9HW-ET44

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It is advised to remove personal identifiable info from your post since it's a public forum.

If your coupons had some expiry date and you were not able to use them before they got expire, then I don't think you would be able to use them. There are different terms and conditions for promo codes which vary from country to country. So it's better if you can check those terms for more clarification.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj

Re: Expired Vouchers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi and thanks for reverting back to me

How can I then apply for new vouchers?

Thanks

Gert

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Expired Vouchers

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

HI Gert

"How can I then apply for new vouchers?"

Vouchers aren't generally something you can apply for. Please see the below info taken from http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703648/?hl=en&

"Promotional codes (also known as coupons or vouchers) offer a monetary credit to an advertiser's account. There's no way to ask for a promotional code, but Google and our partners will occasionally give out promotional codes as part of specific offers. Many offers require you to meet certain criteria before the credit will show up in your account."

Kind regards