AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

verify your form of payment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i cancelled my ad last week and now want to resume. its asking to verify my payment details but it doesn't give you the opportunity to do so, how do you do this?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: verify your form of payment?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Vanessa,

Have you cancelled your ad or cancelled Account. If cancelled your ad that either it's on Pause or stop mode. Try to modify your ad or create an another ad (it will not gonna take longer approval).

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
firstly i cancelled my account because i was getting no help and didnt understand it. Then i cancelled my ad and i cant do anything now

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have tried to clear evrything down and start again but the old words are still showing

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you are stuggling to reactivate your AdWords account which you cancelled in the past, then you can file a re-activation request to the AdWords support team so that they can reach out to you and assist you in reactivating your account.

Fill up this form and AdWords Team representative will help you out: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/b3_cancel?rd=1

Pankaj