AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

verification

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

My AdWords page says my account is "suspended" because my billing can not be verified.  ???  They've already charged my credit card.   I honestly don't know how to respond to this.  Any help?

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: verification

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello;
Have you verified that your billing address (including street number and zip code ) match those on record with the credit card issuer?
Please share your website URL

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Yes, I have.  The website address is: www.AutoSellExpress.com

Thanks, in advance, for your help!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello again;

This is a picture, that Google's robot can't read the text on it- so consider it as a blank page;

Furthermore, read and check carefully the "advertiser claims" section of the Policy;

The text of the ad (even if a robot were able to read) violates this section of the Policy;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks, Moshe, but that was clearly NOT why my account was suspended.  If indeed that is the problem then Google NEEDS to say so, in English, so a reasonable person can comprehend.  Saying it was suspended becaise of "billing verification" is a deliberate mis-communication.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I don't know the reason, but we have seen cases where the suspension notification was about a billing issue, while, actually, the reason was landing page/ site violation. So, if you want us to explore further, please share your website URL.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

If Google can't communicate that CLEARLY, they have no business being IN business.  You have no trouble communicating that, Moshe, so what's GOOGLE'S problem?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

I am not part of Google Policy section. So I cannot comment why there are times  the suspension email does not   correspond with the suspension cause.

If you would like us to help, please post your website URL

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks, Moshe!  The website url is: AutoSellExpress.com.  I understand that this site is a PHOTO, but that has ZERO to do with "Billing Verification."  Now Google has BLOCKED me from even sending them the form to request reconsideration.

Re: suspension due to billing?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 10
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello, Laura!

I've tried filling out that form, but it seems that I've been BLOCKED from even sending that form. How can I get a LIVE PERSON to review my account?