unlimited click ?
Re: unlimited click ?
This is a prohibited practice:
Quoting "straight from the horse's mouth" (Google's policy for agencies and 3rd parties):
We want advertisers to make informed decisions about working with third-party partners, which means you need to be upfront and truthful when describing your company, your services, the costs associated with those services, and the results that advertisers can expect. Don't make false, misleading, or unrealistic claims.
- claiming false affiliation with Google
- guaranteeing top placement on Google
- claiming that ads will appear in Google Search at all times
- representing free Google products as pay-for-insertion products
- making false statements about how AdWords costs are calculated
- offering unlimited clicks
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’