AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

unfair suspension.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google has suspended my acoount because they linked it with an old partners. so we paid, now they keep linking ridiculous accounts that have nothing to do with me nor have ever heard of them, and wont give me info on how to pay them. ridiculous monopoly.   This is hurting my business badly and all they seem to say is were sorry.. we'll escalate the ticket. Really? I have NOTHING to do with those accounts. Stop playing FBI and except my free 500 dollars a week I give you people plus the delinquent account bills im WILLING to pay. I wish this could be addressed and exposed.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: unfair suspension.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning and welcome to the AdWords community.

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I don't quite understand what you're saying. Can you please clarify?

...because they linked it with an old partners

Are you saying that the AdWords account was previously linked to a Google Partners MCC or that it was linked to the Google account for some "old partner" of your company?

...they keep linking ridiculous accounts that have nothing to do with me

Who is linking what? 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Google adwords team is linking other peoples adword accounts that are delinquent in payment. Some of those accounts were my ex business partner in which i also had a delinquent account with. After suspension I quickly had no problem paying all of the delinquent accounts. After paying them thousands Google came back to say that there were more accounts to be payed off before lifting the suspension. These account are people that I have never associated with or have done any advertising or business of any sort with. they simply own similar businesses or are related to my ex partner, that im not even sure of.. When i offer to pay or ask the amounts owed they will not disclose any information without me providing the account info and verifying more info that I simply do not have nor have accesses to. I'm trying to fix my relationship with Google and continue use of there services but as of now they are offering very little help. I'm at a loss and at the mercy of this Large corporation.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Google doesn't randomly link unrelated accounts to any MCC. Google doesn't link accounts to an MCC at all. It sounds to me as though your ex-partner was involved with many more accounts than you were aware of. 

Let me see if I can find anyone who might be able to help with this.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for replying as any help is appreciated. Unfortunately they did link multiple accounts to mine that I have no relation to. My ex-partner had paid my account at some point so i figured thats why they linked all of his with mine?. I however have paid every debt I owe to google and should not be suspended. Its been 3 days now and have not heard back from them. I don't dare call again to hear that they've escalated my ticket once more. Its also unfortunate that they have lost their friendly personal level of business and have a "Billing team" that doesn't speak to customers (me) and only relays the information to the representative to get back to me. I've had only positive experiences and was a fan of google in the past. This is very much changing my opinion.
Thanks

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee

Hi Universal,

My name is Shanea, I am one of the AdWords Community Managers. I have contacted our support team and it seems that you have already been in contact with them. In a public forum we can not handle nor do we have access to your private account details for your privacy and protection. However, I can refer this post back to our support team so that they can take care of this for you. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks.. I have been awaiting a reply from them but it seems they just don't care on the 1-866 end of things and have been told that nothing can be done but to pay the accounts. But as I stated in the first post, they don't belong to me and I cant even find out how much is owed because I don't have access. I would think that they would be a little bit more responsive and helpful in such a situation. My business relies on adwords and the sense of urgency is just non existent. Almost as if the billing team is laughing at the matter. Of course that is speculation but it sure seems that way.

Google Employee
# 8
Google Employee

No worries, as I noted I did reach out to them and someone should be following up with you soon. Smiley Very Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Shanea.