AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

unauthorized charge???

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just had a charge on my card for 26.74. Jan 30, 2014 Debit Card Signature (9381) Purchase-GOOGLE *,CC GOOGLE.COM,CA, Pending Details -$26.74 USD My adwords account is set up to pay manually, they should not be billing me??? Please explain!

Sandra

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: unauthorized charge???

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Sandra,

Thank you so much for posting in our community with this feedback. This question is really account specific so I am going to refer this question to our support team. They should be able to diagnose the error. 

You should receive an email from adwords-support. If you do not please check your spam box as it could have gone there. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Shanea, I noticed a charge on my debit card also and when I log into Google Adwords it says no history of charges.

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi UniversalAnnualPass,

As this is account specific, I'd recommend that you get in touch with your local AdWords team. They'll be able to look into your account and match your payment to the charge.

Find contact details for your local AdWords team here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en

Kathleen

unauthorized charge???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have unauthorized charges on my card from  google svcsapps