AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

unable to make payment for adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

From today morning i am not able to add funds to my adword account from netbanking , as its giving this message while redirecting on timesofmoney.

Original message is not a literal message cryptix.openpgp.provider.PGPLiteralMessageImpl@f10b2ec4.

Please help me with the same.What to do now?

Thanks and Regards

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: unable to make payment for adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Have you tried clearing cache-cookies or chrome incognito? Could be the case If there isn't a technical issue.
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Tried by all means, even changed computer and internet but still issue is same.

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
it could be a technical issue which is unfortunate. You can use Credit/Debit - Master/Visa card. It is certainly better than net banking in processing time as well. Else, contacting Google is the way forward.
Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My debit cards are not getting acceptred.Still issue is same.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hey Mark,

I would suggest contacting the AdWords support (during the weekdays) on this since this could be some technical issue:- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?hl=en&hlrm=en

In the meanwhile, try using a different computer if that's possible and see if you are able to transfer funds or not.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am getting same Message..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
facing the same problem from Friday evening in my 3 adwords accounts...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think we have to wait till morning and then need to have some words with adword team.