AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

unable to make payment for adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Experts,

I am running out of funds and trying to make payments through Credit card and NetBanking but neither payment is being accepted. For credit cards it is showing payment declined: no reasons where as there'e no issue in my card for net banking it is not taking me to the payment gateway and throwing some error and not providing any reasons why I can't make the payment.

Anyone can please help me out of this as I am completely blocked and having a huge loss due to this.

Thanks,

Raman

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raman A
September 2015

Re: unable to make payment for adwords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Raman, 

PLEASE READ: This is a public forum, therefore you should not share your private account details here. Please edit your post by clicking on the cog in the top right of your post and then Edit Reply and Post. 

If this is a new form of payment, it is possible that it took a while for our system to update that it was a valid form of payment. When your payment is successful it will show under the credits column in your billing tab. Your balance should appear in brackets when it is in credit, if it appears without brackets then that amount is owing on your account. 

I hope this sheds some light on your situation. Please let us know if you have any further questions, 

Hannah

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Raman A
September 2015

Re: unable to make payment for adwords

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Raman, 

PLEASE READ: This is a public forum, therefore you should not share your private account details here. Please edit your post by clicking on the cog in the top right of your post and then Edit Reply and Post. 

If this is a new form of payment, it is possible that it took a while for our system to update that it was a valid form of payment. When your payment is successful it will show under the credits column in your billing tab. Your balance should appear in brackets when it is in credit, if it appears without brackets then that amount is owing on your account. 

I hope this sheds some light on your situation. Please let us know if you have any further questions, 

Hannah

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all 

i been using ads words for long time and was setup automatically payment and suddenly my ads stop showing and ICANT make payment also . When I go to the billing and put the amount I owe the make payment icon stay not active and called google twice and they don't know fix that ? Any idea ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please help me even I having similar problem cant make any payments to google adwords India

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi am not able to make payments because while i try the make a payment button is in a disable format. Help me i need to fix it asap

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Hannah,

Thanks for talking about payment actually i really wanted to tell you that i am unable to make payment as its just google proceeding the page only while i enter on new page o payment.google.com. Its really not good as i connected with Google..its happening since whole 1 week ...

by the way this is my first payment to adword but still sucks..

if you have any suggestion let me know ...

thank you...