AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

un explained payment taken from my account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have an unexplained amount taken from my google account, but dont know who to contact to ask?

can anyone help?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: un explained payment taken from my account

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Here you are:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

unexplained charge taken from my adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I also meant to mention that all my google charges for adword compaigns are listed as AFS google ltd then a reference number this payment just states payment to Google.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Perhaps if you could be more specific, we could help you?

What are you saying--that a payment was debited from your account and you didn't expect it, or something else?

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

I am saying that i have two google adwords accounts and that they both are debited from my account on set dates 12th of the month and 27th of the month, on my bank statement just received i have a payment which states it is from google, but on closer inspection, it does not say AFS RE GOOGLE LTD it just states google* then a 10 digit number, (not sure what that refers too) then the amount, I have had a look at my accounts and cannot see any invoice for this amount.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Okay, this is outside my ability to answer.

Hang on - let me see if I can find someone from Google to help you on this. (Google employees don't work weekends, so I may not be able to find anyone until tomorrow - please be patient.)

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

roses123;

In addition to Theresa's answer;  cave you tried to call Google's customer service?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, I have been looking for phone number and cannot find one, could you give me contact number to call tomorrow? Regards

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

in the US: 1-866-2-GOOGLE

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, but i need a UK number and contact, I do think that for an internet company, not having any phone numbers is actually awful! I have suspended my account  until this can be sorted.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

Here you are:

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1385067