AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

trying to file a complaint

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to file a complaint but I don't see an option to post it anywhere. I have been cheated by Google for clicks on ads that NEVER displayed.

trying to file a complaint

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I guess I will do it here ...

I have been using ad express for couple of months. No increase in customer contact whatsoever , but according to my dashbaord people are

really banging at my door ... I tried numerous times to find my ads ( for which I being charged for ) to no avail. Absolutely nothing there. The conversation with customer support from Google goes no where ! According to them I'm not paying enough for my ads to display. Well, If that is the case , then what are the potential customers clicking on ? No answer ... I filed to complaints since Google really wants to here from customers, to no avail. No response , no refund for three weeks now. I have been robbed that way years ago by Yahoo and that ended in class action suit. I'm going to give in another day or two and simply file here in Rhode Island . Perhaps that will get Google's attention.

I'm certain , there are many, many more people in my situation.