AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

suspicious billing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i recently received an email from google ad-words that they suspended my account for suspicious billing i did not have a credit card so i asked my friend and used his credit card information to pay .the credit card is legitimate and was not stolen .when i e-mailed google they sent me automated replies three times and asked me to wait for 3 business days so i had to wait 3+3+3=9 days and still waiting. is there any way to talk to a real person on google ad-words so that person can actually understand my problem and actually try to solve it. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspicious billing

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Mohamed,

We can't assist with account suspensions here on the forum, but please do fill out this form to appeal the suspension.

Good luck,

Cassie

Re: suspicious billing

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Mohamed,

As now a days the suspicious activities related to billing has been increased tremendously and hence account being reviewed periodically for the security reason.
So it doesn't matter whose card you are using with your adwords account, important is it must be verified with one time password or whatever is the process.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’